This is an exciting opportunity for an individual at the start of their career to be part of the investor relations team at one of Israel’s premier tech investment firm, Viola.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Updating and improvement of data management tools including the client relationship management database. This includes proactive information gathering and data mining.
• Gather and produce tech market data as support for periodic investor communications.
• Maintenance of marketing materials for targeted prospects.
• Research of new global markets for fundraising efforts including initial outreach and benchmark analyses.
• Carry out other duties as may be reasonably required
Education and Skills:
• Student at a top academic institution with a track record for excellence. Academic experience should include courses of analytical substance.
Essential Experience and Skills
• Proven interest in the private equity and financial services sector. Knowledge of technology investment ecosystem or fundraising a major advantage.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Finely tuned sense of attention to detail and quality.
• Native English speaker- A MUST. This should include very high written and presentation skills.
• Service related attitude with sensitivity to top level global contacts.
• Go-getter, independent and proactive
• Full Office proficiency.