Dip-Tech, a Ferro company, the pioneer and the leading provider of digital ceramic glass printing is looking for Students for running experiments & QA overnight.
Are you currently an Engineering or Exact Science student?
We have the perfect student job for you!
· Hands on experience
· Working in night shifts and Friday mornings
· Promotion opportunities in our R&D department
· Working in our headquarters in Kfar Saba
Running software QA tests
Testing and optimizing industrial ink heads
Research, development and writing analysis reports
Operation and maintenance of machines
All work will be done during night shifts and Friday mornings
Student of one of the fields below:
· Engineering: Machinery, Electronics, Material, Software or other
· Exact Science: Physics, Computer, Chemistry, Biology or other
Advanced level English
Availability for minimum 2 shifts per week, each shift lasting 6-8 hours during the night
Hands on technical background – an advantage
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please apply via Email to Yarden.Shmueli@ferro.com and specify "Student position" in the subject line.