• At least 2- 5 years' experienced C++C programmer.
• Experience with x86 + x64 Assembly language and Shell scripting.
• Windows Internals: API, Infrastructure (RPC, COM, IPC, Authentication protocols, etc..). (Windows – mandatory, Unix – Advantage).
• Experience with different programming languages as: Python, Ruby, Perl.
• Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
• Extensive Knowledge with Network security, Network protocols, Password Network security and Package inspections.
• Quick learner with ability to pick up new technologies/skills and business knowledge.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and effectively.